Aliencraft Flash Video Game
Aliencraft is perhaps my most exciting project to date. It’s my first video game I have developed. As a kid; I never even knew it could be so exciting and people are actually paid to do this. It was a project that started out as a university project where the specification was to design a 2D side scrolling shooter. Since graduation, I have taken Aliencraft to the next level and enjoy developing the game in my spare time.
- Unique bosses and enemies where the player has to react and engage the enemies in a particular way to defeat the level
- Consumables appear during gameplay for the player to activate power ups
- Themed levels with scrolling backgrounds
- Deep level of upgrades for the player that affect overall gameplay and feel to the game
- Unlockable characters and ships
- A few easter eggs (hush, hush)
- High scores
PESKY KIDS, FRISKY STAFF AND CRAZY ANTICS
There’s No Place Like Summer Camp is a true story that spills the beans on what it is really like to volunteer with Camp America.
Leaving behind his quiet life in England and travelling 6,000 miles across the globe to Atlanta, Georgia, Andrew began a trip that would take him off the beaten track and lead to an experience like no other. Little did he know that the three months spent surrounded by strangers, kids and campfires would turn out to be the best summer ever.
Follow Andrew’s adventures as he settles into his role as the Outdoor Living Specialist at Camp Honeystone. Experience the highs and lows of volunteering and see what it’s really like to work at a Jewish summer camp. From learning unknown Jewish chants, chasing off hungry black bears and dodging lightning strikes this memoir is filled with hair-raising adventures and hilarious encounters.
Feel the joy, revel in the fun and get ready for the all-important colour wars in the action-packed adventure that is summer camp.