Aliencraft Flash Video Game
Aliencraft is perhaps my most exciting project to date. It’s my first video game I have developed. As a kid; I never even knew it could be so exciting and people are actually paid to do this. It was a project that started out as a university project where the specification was to design a 2D side scrolling shooter. Since graduation, I have taken Aliencraft to the next level and enjoy developing the game in my spare time.
- Unique bosses and enemies where the player has to react and engage the enemies in a particular way to defeat the level
- Consumables appear during gameplay for the player to activate power ups
- Themed levels with scrolling backgrounds
- Deep level of upgrades for the player that affect overall gameplay and feel to the game
- Unlockable characters and ships
- A few easter eggs (hush, hush)
- High scores
My latest project ventures in to the world of bookshelves. I have a publisher for the book and I can tell you it’s a pretty tough world once you enter the industry! Due for release on 19th September 2017, There’s No Place Like Summer Camp will be in paperback and E-book formats. Currently, I am distributing the early copies to those who feature in the book for their feedback.